It’s that time of year again. Tax season. Let’s try to make it less dreadful this year! The Library wants to help.
- We have a limited quantity of tax forms here to take with you.
- We have a book of reproducible forms for you to copy.
- We have internet computers and printers so you can print forms directly from the I.R.S.
- We can print forms for you if you are not internet savvy.
- We are hosting AARP Tax Aide sessions every Friday from now until April 14 to help you with tax preparation.
- We have a link to the I.R.S. on the “Resources” page of this website for official tax information.
And to motivate you to get started just remember how good it feels when it’s over!